Skip to main content

Economic Logic: In the Final Analysis .. . What do you Think this post is all about?

What's this post really all about deep down in the guts of a person's brain?


I have breakthrough thoughts and eureka moments about stuff I witness or observe or live through as a result of circumstances that I go through.

This here one, this story I wrote this post about, it happened this very morning.

And a few hours after I posted it on here, on this blog, I had one of those eureka moments.


What do You Think this Eureka Moment Said?


If you want to really understand what I'm talking about here - then you're going to have to read in full that post I put up right before this one. These two, this post you're reading right now and the one that has in it the story that this post is analyzing. . . they're linked.

So I'm going to give you my take on this whole thing.  So here goes, ready or not:


What's great, what's so important about thinking straight, thinking accurately?

Well, thinking accurately is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Why?

The better you are at thinking accurately ... the more successful you'll be at keeping more of your own money in your own possession.

The more that you let your emotions think for you, instead of depending on your brains and your reasoning abilities to think things through, the more likely you'll be -- separated from your money and your resources.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Seekers - Angel of the Morning

Safety: Let Me Tell You a Little Story and my Take on that Event

Let Me Share this little story with you about . . . a very common, but still, significant incident I experienced on the streets of Miami earlier today. What’s significant about it? Read the anecdote first. No!   Keep your hand off that mouse or arrow key    -   You! Don’t skip it. Okay, here goes: I’m driving southward on 72 nd Avenue from Flagler toward SW 4 th Street, a back road I like taking to avoid heavier traffic, so I could make a left turn and drive eastward. Well, this is one of those median circle types of four-way intersections and there’s a car coming that’s already on 4 th Street and headed east.  Since I’m headed to make a left turn, I yield the right of way, plus I have a stop sign right in front of me.  The car behind me is a super impatient driver and can’t stand to be detained even for a few seconds. He or she, I didn’t see well, begins honking that horn to get me to respond and move it.  Still, I remain put to get that car on Sout